By accessing the website at https://www.innoblend.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall Innoblend Designs Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Innoblend Designs Ltd's website, even if Innoblend Designs Ltd or a Innoblend Designs Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Innoblend Designs Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Innoblend Designs Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Innoblend Designs Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Innoblend Designs Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Innoblend Designs Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Innoblend Designs Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Innoblend Designs Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
‘The Company’ is Innoblend Designs Ltd. ‘The Client’ means the party, or any person acting on their behalf with whom the Company contracts.
1. All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only. Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly.
2. An invoice will need to be paid in full for the full quoted and agreed amount before work can commence on any job. A separate invoice will be raised for any extra work.
3. All work is billed either monthly, before project commence's, or the relevant hourly charge.
4. Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the Company’s control.
5. Once final proofs/materials have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to design, programming.
6. It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, logos, videos, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Innoblend Designs by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the commissioned project. Innoblend Designs will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
7. The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
8. As part of larger projects which involve 3rd parties commissioned directly by the client, the Company will not be held responsible in any way for services not carried out/managed directly or indirectly by the Company.
9. The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity, strap-line, colour usage, image style and content, product or otherwise.
10. If at any point during the design or development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be refunded/invoiced an amount that Innoblend Designs judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission and further compensatory charges for booked design time or any other supply costs accruing.
11. The Company reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design work for the purposes of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the Client.
12. The Client can cancel a monthly website maintenance package at any time.
13. All website maintenance packages have a time slot allowance each month allocated which will reset each month, if not used.
14. The Client is agreeing fully to the Company’s trading Terms and Conditions by commissioning our services.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org